Everyone has their little quirks and I'm finding that one of mine is a facination with the body and the way it functions! Check out these facts:
* In one lifetime the average human being will create 3,750 gallons of sweat and 143 pints of tears
* There are 42 billion blood vessles and capillaries combined in the human body. That's 62,000 miles long or two full orbits around the earth
* Your eyes are capable of seeing 7 million different colors
* You use 200 different muscles at one time just to walk
* Your body will produce enough new bone in one lifetime equal to 12 full grown bodies
Pretty nifty stuff huh?!? The more I'm learning the more facinated I become.