October 17, 2008


So, last night we went to the New Kids on the Block Reunion Tour! I must say, I had the best time! I was a little skeptical at first as to whether or not this would be worth it but it totally was! There were moments where I felt like I was 13 and in love with them all over again! LOL! I definately screamed during a few songs like I was 13! I felt really old for knowing all the words to "Step by Step", "Hangin Tough", and "Please don't go girl" but when I noticed the girl in front of me knew all the words too (mind you she had to be AT LEAST 10 years younger than me!) I didn't feel so bad anymore : ) Nostalgia is a fabulous thing!!!

3 comments:

Harold Green said...

Their last tour before changing their name to Old Men On The Porch? :-)

Nicole said...

LOL! They kept taking breaks during the show for "costume changes" and I was commenting to Liz how many loooooong breaks there were when she said, "you know what they're doing right? It's not a break to change clothes it's a respirator break!" LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!