June 29, 2011

33 Is The New 21!

My littlest sister Lauren & I

So, I've turned 33! I can't tell you how great it feels! I've lost 30 pounds so far and I'm feeling amazing!

People have always said that your 30's are the best years of your life and boy were they right! I am thoroughly enjoying my 30's and really hoping that it just continues to get better as I age. There is something about life right now where, although I'm busier than I've ever been with school, work, and family, I'm really loving my life. I feel like I'm finding a deeper meaning to the purpose in my life. I'm learning to appreciate the small things more and more and to really cherish the little moments with my family and friends.

I'm so looking forward to the next chapters in my life. I can't wait to see what all God has in store for me! SO EXCITING!!!

No comments: