June 23, 2008

I love being loved!

My family and my friends are absolutely amazing!!! They threw me a surprise 30th birthday party yesterday that just blew my mind. I can honestly say that I've never been so surprised in my life! Anyone who knows me knows that it's pretty much impossible to surprise me! I am so curious that I figure things out when I'm not even trying to. I had NO idea what I was in for yesterday! A friend of mine put it best when she said, "you guys did a great job! You know you did well when Nicole can't find words to speak!" LOL!

It's so hard to even begin to explain how loved I feel right now. It's this overwhelming feeling. I dont't even know how to explain it! I must admit I had some reservations about turning 30 tomorrow but those are ALL GONE now!! LOL! I'm really beginning to understand that it only get's better from here. There are so many things to accomplish in the next 10 years of my life.

Thank you SO much to everyone who made this happen. I feel so incredibly special! I'm not sure that I could ever do anything in return for any one of you to show you my appreciation! Each one of you really touched my heart! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

it was so awesome that I was able to come - I've missed you!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday, you deserved it!!! Welcome to the 30's!! :-)

Birdtorr said...

the look on your face was priceless!